Hangzhou Linan Junjia Decorative Materials Co.,Ltd
Address: No.79,Tangwuli ,Shangquan Village, Linglong Industry Zone , Linan , Hangzhou , Zhejiang
Contact: Jessie Yang
Melamine impregnated paper is a decorative paper for the skin. It mainly uses raw materials, most of which are wood pulp kraft paper. Some friends may ask, what is the difference between it and wooden skin? Next, I would like to give you a detailed introduction of the difference between melamine impregnated paper and wooden skin.
1. the pattern of melamine impregnated paper is printed, and the pattern on the bark is the pattern of the high quality wood itself.
2. the thickness of melamine impregnated paper is generally 0.5-1.0mm, while the thickness of veneer is generally 1.0mm-2.0mm.
3. melamine impregnated paper has many domestic products, and most of the precious tree products in wood hide can only be imported.
4. melamine impregnated paper is a kind of skin decorative paper, which is used for the surface treatment of plate, and still needs to be treated after the plate. The wood is a semi natural decoration material.
5. melamine impregnated paper can be used for decoration or furniture surface or trimming according to different materials, and wood veneer is mainly used for surface decoration in advanced decoration.
To sum up, it can be seen that the difference between melamine impregnated paper and veneer is quite different. In fact, whether melamine impregnated paper or wood skin, in the use of their own unique use of advantages, we can choose according to their own actual situation.
Hangzhou Linan Junjia Decorative Materials Co., Ltd
Addresss:No.79,Tangwuli ,Shangquan Village, Linglong Industry Zone , Linan , Hangzhou , Zhejiang.
Mob: +86 15958153095
Sales manager: Jessie Yang